- Adult Male or Female 18 years and older.
- Medical condition/diagnosis must be able to be supported and managed in a home setting.
- Must be able to participate in, agree to, their own program planning process.
- Not be a danger to themselves or others.
- Approved for Residential Level of Care (dmas 96 11)
- Complete an admission application to include medical, psychiatric and social history and provide a current assessment, indicating needs.
- Current physical examination report and TB screening results.
- A Face to-Face Interview is Required.
9am - 5pm
9am - 4pm
House Location / Number / Fax
1754 Oakland St. Petersburg, VA 23805 / 804-704-2755 /
1830 Matoax ave. Petersburg, VA 23805 / 804-722-3692 /
1836 Matoax ave. Petersburg, VA 23805 / 804-301-2984 /